Fon: +49 (0) 671 601 283
Fax: +49 (0) 671 601 185
In the case of questions you can also contact the specialist dealers in your area and the respective camera producers as well as our international agents. They will be also pleased to be of assistance to you.
If you want to send your lens for repair please fill in and attach the covering letter repair consignment to the parcel.
If you want to return goods for some other reasons (eg. loan, wrong ordered goods,...) please fill in and attach the covering letter return consignment to the parcel.
For the professionals in repair matters who would like to repair successfully by themselves, as well as for all the other service matters we would ask for strict compliance with the following:
- Our ranges Super-Angulon (incl. XL types), Super-Symmar XL, Super-Symmar HM, Apo-Componon and Digitar can be only repaired at Schneider-Kreuznach. To optimize the optical parameter in the best possible way an exact re-adjustment of these lenses after repair is absolutely necessary.
- Complete shutters should be only exchanged by Schneider Kreuznach directly (also here re-adjustment).
- In order to determine the correct spare parts a detailed lens description incl. serial number is necessary.
- A remote diagnosis is neither possible for the repair costs nor for the fault analysis. If necessary, we would ask you to send your lens directly to our Service address. Our estimate of costs will then inform you on the necessary measures.
- For rejected estimates of costs we have to charge a fee of EUR 80.00 + shipping charges + import duty.